Peter Bier did a stupid hilarious juggling, AGAIN !!!


It's hard to realize how fast time goes by and like a blink of an eye, here I am, now in the 4th week since the new semester started. Being an engineering student, naturally one should expect that he or she must be good in calculus but heck believe it or not I so hate the maths.seriously.

This semester I learn Maths Modeling 2 (MM2),uh another boring subject i guess, at least that was my first thought. Then Peter (my MM2 lecturer) a part of being one hell of a great lecturer also appears to be a hell great of a juggler, makes learning easier and not to mention very very exciting. For the record I'm yet to fall asleep in his class,yayy..hehehe.. Oh ya, as I mentioned earlier Peter loves to do juggling in class, rumour has it that he was fired from London Circus academy and end up being a lecturer in the UoA =P poor Peter.hahahaha

Is it just me or did you guys as well notice that he never wear any other T without his oh-so-proud "Unicycle" brand =>

More juggling video after the break

1 comments:

Nabihah Sallih said...

salam alaykum

not all rumours can be trusted you see. A multi-skilled and talented people that are what we yearn for nowadays =)