iPod Touch January Upgrade Review

3 days ago when connect my iPod to the iTunes and viewed the iTunes Store, I was surprised to see the new software update. Having said that, I was quite disappointed when i realize it wasn't free.It cost me almost 30 bucks for 5 new applications and although they were all great it really pissed me off since I paid extra money as an early adopter and now I have to pay more for the new apps which come absolutely free for the new iPods.



"It's cool" that was my first thought when I first saw the above upgrade page and I was screaming like "aaahh..me want me want" and without hesitation I took my credit card off my wallet and type the numbers into the form given.Within seconds the 5 new applications were installed into my iPod.FYI, they are the Notes, Stocks, Weather, Mail and Maps. The truth was I don't really need 2 of them as I don't really care about the weather or even bother to read a stock.Though I really hate Apple for their rip-off business by now I must admit that those apps are pretty damn lovely especially the Maps.I just love the practicality and ease of use of the Google Map to view any spot you can imagine anywhere in the world with a simple flick of your finger. Well I'll post more photos and video about this update after the break



0 comments: