Machines and Mechanisms 1st Tutorial



Yeayy...I just handed in my first Machines and Mechanisms tutorial yesterday's evening. The tutorial was basically about engines.You heard me right, engines.Hahaha...since I got my driving license I don't really care about a car as a whole, let alone the engine.

Frankly speaking the lectures about this topic were all boring.Out of all subjects I'm taking this semester this is the one I frequently drive a car in my own dream.I really mean dream.As the matter of fact just 2 days before the due date of the tutorial, I figured out that I have one.Crap, I don't even know about that but luckily it was simple. All you have to do was to go down the lab, have a look at the engines, parts etc and fill in a sheet given then you are all good for the 2% worth of the final mark. Well,assuming you have all of your answers right of course.

0 comments: