Welcome Seagate Bye Bye Western D

My obsession to watch dramas and movies makes my hard disk run out of space. Currently,my 320Gb Western Digital hard disk can no longer accommodate my huge collection of media files and I just bought a new 500Gb Seagate Free Agent HDD to replace it. So, basically if you are in Auckland and interested to buy a hard disk, do contact me. I've listed the hard disk in TradeMe, be quick, join the auction and get a spacious hdd at a bargain price.



And one more thing, if you love dramas as much as I do feel free to copy any of my collection and you can share yours as well.Sharing is caring no? =>

My Japanese Drama Collections :
1. Gokusen 1 & 2
2. Good Luck
3. Pride
4. Hana Yori Dango 1&2
5. Karei-naru Ichizoku
6. 1 Litre of Tears
7. Attention Please
8. Dragon Zakura
9. Iryu Team Medical Dragon
10. Dream Again
11. File of Young Kindaichi
12. Galileo
13. Detective Q
14. Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
15. Kurosagi
16. Liar Game
17. Bambino
19. My Boss My Hero
20. Nabuto wo Produce
21. Shimokita Glory Days
22. Proposal Daisakusen
23. Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO)
24. Papa to Musume no Nanokakan
25. Power Office Girls 1&2
26. A Million Stars Fall from the Sky
27. Nodame Cantabile
28. Wonderful Life
29. Hero
30. Tokyo Love
31. Kamen Rider Black
32. Kamen Rider Black RX
33. Kamen Rider Kabuto

My Korean Drama Collections :
1. My Girl
2. My Name is Kim Sam Soon
3. Full House
4. The Legend of First King's Four Gods
5. Wonderful Life
6. Princess Hours (Gong)
7. 1% of Anything

3 comments:

myrod88 said...

oh man! 40 dramas (and did u mention DRAMA? boy, was i impressed) that u have, how on earth did u dig ur time to watch those? giler aaa. aku kagum dgn time managemnet kau. hahaha.

Unknown said...

hahaha....odie..ur sentence kinda skeptical but hey i'll take it as a compliment => kakakakaka <---reason nape result ak thn lepas cam hampeh

Z said...

i SO want your japanese drama collection. correction, i NEED it for my japanese fix.

*plots to steal*

>_o