Happy Birthday Idin !!



Last week was my second youngest brother,Wan Mohd Syahidin Wan Sukri 11th birthday and though it may be a bit late I really want to wish him Happy Birthday, a real happy one => He's getting chubbier and chubbier each time I see him which make me too geram just by looking at his oh-so-chubby cheek,hahahaha. This is his photo (left most) :

This year, I bought him a sophisticated Lego Creator Motion Power.I just bought it online from the States and hopefully he'll get his hand on it somewhere next week.Looking at this Lego really brings back memories, I'm soooo excited and really wanna play this one,seriously.It's so cool nowadays to see the plastic bricks could actually move and have some AI system integrated onto it. The bad news on the other hand toys these day are so darn expensive, this toy alone cost me almost 100dollar (seems like I have to eat instant mee for the rest of the month =< ) but nah its just once a year aight?errrr...considering you got only one big fat brother which in my case I have 3 and a cute sister.
So Idin, once again Happy Birthday. Study smart and be obedient k? Don't quarrel with Aisyah or else you know what you'll get.hehehehe.This one is special for you from your big bro in New Zealand =>

1 comments:

myrod88 said...

is it him, or is it YOU, who wants to play with the lego? hehe ngaku laa syamim. nnt ko balik malaysia mesti ko yg conquer lego tuh =p