Masih Ada Yang Sayang

Humans are bound to make mistakes, aren't they? Sometimes they are just some plain simple idiotic mistakes which make you think "What on earth have I done?", "I shouldn't do that" or maybe "oo..well...padan muke aku". At least that were what I thought after I got my left ankle and knee injured last 3 weeks when I was playing football with my colleagues. Look, I don't want to talk about the 'stunt' I did that day, lets just call it a bad day for me eh. Thank God after having a medical checkup there was no serious dislocation or fracture except for the normal sprain injury. Still, I was advised not to play any sport within 3-4 weeks which I did few days ago (another stupid thing to do) and guess what, the pain just kick back in.

The truth was, I don't feel like writing about this incident from the start but I was so touched to receive a get-well-soon letter from my insurance company yesterday offering further help to speed up my recovery ranging from covering my medical expenses to a personal shower assistant? uuhhh...sounds nice, don't you think? Put that things aside, from this experience there is a piece of info I'd like to share with all my sponsored colleagues in New Zealand regarding the insurance. Guys, be aware that each of us is covered by the University insurance so if something were to happen (hopefully not) whether it is a physical injury, loss of luggage or even car accident involving rental car you hired you can claim the expenses from them. The claiming process was indeed pretty easy, download the 4 pages form from here, , fill 'em up then have it posted to the address given. Within 2-3 business days, they'll deposit the amount claimed into your bank account.


Letter from ACC :


I really want to use this opportunity say thanks to all my friends for showing their concern while I'm not well especially to Imran for his overzealous (not sure if this is a suitable word to use) concern and not to forget to my housemates, Abe Bul and Kie (not real names) for declining to attend a group date at MomoCat knowing that I wouldn't be able butt in with my condition.

See after all, masih ada yang sayang.hahahahahaha..geli lak aku nak menyebutnyer Alhamdulillah, I can walk well now though still xle lompat-lompat sgt lagi I suppose I'll be fully recover in no time and fit for the Bersatu Games next month. Don't worry afiq, sabtu ni aku datang domain. Good luck guys with the training and thanks again, see ya !!

p/s : for those who wanna join skiing at Mt Roupehu after Bersatu Games, please give ur names to Zhariq. The initial plan is to depart from Wellington on the 4th of July, 2 days skiing on 5th and 6th before we return to Auckland the next day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see that you are recovering!

Anyway DON'T EVER forget to thank the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. It could have been worse than what had happened to you. Many 'tests and trials' await us ahead and only those who are the most persevere, patient and remained steadfast are the one who will receive glad tidings and continuous blessings from the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

:)

adia_anarris said...

GET WELL SOON!!
sorry..lmbt tawu..